Thursday, March 12, 2009

They Make Stroller Blankets, Too!

So, since I'm *giving away* some DwellStudio pillows, I thought I'd introduce you to another one of their fabulous products: their stroller blankets!

It's the combination of several things I love all at once: strollers (I know, that one was obvious), modern design, and blankets (one of my fears is that someone I love or I will be cold--at any time. I blame this on Maine, where I went to college. Those winters didn't toughen me up; they broke me).

In spring a footmuff can get a little hot and a stroller blanket is a great alternative. It will keep baby warm but not too warm. Plus these blankets are extra soft in 100% combed Egyptian cotton percale on the print side and velour on the reverse.

They're also machine washable--thank goodness! I mean, I like luxury but it's got to be practical too.

There's so many unique patterns you'll be able to find the one that's just right for your baby. These blankets also make gorgeous baby shower gifts--especially if the parents-to-be haven't yet purchased a stroller.

Grab a blanket in Robin Motif (Shown) to match the pillows I'm giving away (One of them could be yours...)!

No comments: