Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ask and You Shall Receive

Thank you to everyone who participated in my little poll (top right margin)! There are still a few hours left for anyone interested in "sharing with the group."

I can't fix everything right away, but here are a couple things I can do now to make you all a little bit happier:

1. I've added a list of my labels to the blog(see the right margin, towards the bottom of the page) called The SOS Archive. I've been sporadic with my labeling in the past, but this will give you an idea of some of the topics I've blogged about, including stroller reviews.

2. Some mom bloggers are already planning on contributing to Stroller Patroller soon! I'll be posting a review of the BOB Revolution later today, which was sent to me by a good friend.

See? You ask and the SOS provides.

And don't forget to share your favorite all around, best in show stroller in my previous post and enter to win a copy of Postcards from the Bump!

No comments: