Thursday, May 14, 2009

West Side Stroller Story

During lunch I was surprised to see a small pack of BOB strollers in the mall. Normally I only see packs of Bugaboos. But maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. My sister tells me that Portsmouth, NH is teeming with BOBs and I've noticed a bunch of them in my neighborhood as well.

So now I'm envisioning a whole West Side Story Sharks vs Jets showdown in the mall where all the Bugaboo moms and the BOB moms perform a choreographed dance with their strollers.
I mean, for all we know, Bugaboo is already rehearsing their moves considering that they made this gem that never fails to brighten my day.

Now just imagine that as some sort of epic stroller dance off.

Pretty awesome, right? Yeah, I thought so.

[Edit: Ummm maybe it would be more like this flashback of GAP awesomeness. Thank you, Internet. I always considered myself a khaki. You?]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, thank you for the 4pm laugh! I'm now sitting here thinking about the same thing! By the way, I LOVE Portsmouth, NH -- The Boyfriend lived in Manchester, NH and when we went up to visit his friends last summer we spent a day over there -- LOVE IT!

Mother Goose said...

Hey, whatever I can do to ease the pain of 4 PM! And really, think of the choreographic possibilities with two strollers that have such great maneuverability...

I love Portsmouth, too. My husband's from there and we go there as often as possible.

Tara said...

Love all your stroller tips! I have an award for you at my blog.

Heather Mac said...

Lol!