I was so flattered to be given this award from both Tara at Mama Koala and Joy at Mommy's Joy! Both moms have wonderful blogs (funny, honest, and down to earth)that I love to read. Definitely stop by and say hello to them!
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So here are my picks for some other lovely blogs I love to read:
1. Blue-Eyed Bride: I discovered this sweet Southern blogger through my Toro giveaway.
2. Metalia: I recently discovered this mom blog via Twitter and I love her sense of humor.
3. Stroller Queen: How could I not bow down to the Queen of Strollers? She's even more obsessed that I am. I consider her an honorary member of the SOS.
4. Natalie Dee: I love her sarcasm and her daily comics so I've got to include her even though I imagine this sort of thing would only make her laugh. At me.
5. According to Nina: I love this girl because her style is just as preppy as mine--she's just got way more of it.
6. A Mountain Bride: I discovered this blogger through my Toro giveaway. While many of you are already married like me, it's still fun to read this wedding blog. She's got some gorgeous photos on there that practically make my mouth water.
7. The Best Things Come in Twos: Because I'm a twin and therefore I also think the best things come in twos.
8. From a Sesame Seed: This is another blogger I discovered through my last giveaway. I can relate to her and can't wait to get to know her better.
9. Babyrific: This freelance writer and mom tells it like it is.
10. Molly Lou Gifts: She blogs about being a mom AND designing stationary and though I don't often discuss it on this blog, I also have a stationary obsession.
11. The Pioneer Woman: Because I wish I lived on a farm (Yes, she's on a ranch but I'm from New England so I would like a farm), because the one recipe of hers I tried at random was an overwhelming success, because she's writing down the story of how she fell in love with her husband and the woman can write a cliffhanger like the professionals, because I hope to be more like her someday and especially because if she read that she would laugh and tell me I'm crazy.
12. Daddy Types: This dad's always ahead of the curve on stroller news and gossip. Curse him.
13. The Poop: This blog is part of the San Francisco Chronicle and it's hilarious.
14. Mommy's Joy: I know I know, I already mentioned her since she nominated me for this award but Mini Joy is so cute that I had to include this blog in the list as well.
15. "Deal"ectible Mommies: This mom finds more great deals than seems humanly possible and she runs regular giveaways, too!