Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Yin and the Yang

Hello, faithful readers and stroller lovers. Yes, I have been a very bad blogger lately and have neglected you to no end. But it really has all been due to this flare up of my tendonitis (which, it seems, I can't stop talking about, since it's so glamorous and tragic and all) and not because my love for you or for strollers has gone astray.

To prove it, I am currently in the midst of trying to make it up to you with some very very *VERY* exciting giveaways!! You are going to be blown away by what's coming--at least I think you will be, anyway. So sit tight and know that Mother Goose is planning something special for you!

In the meantime, I just want to say, "Unfair world!" As I spent several self obsessed hours digging through my baby photos in search of a shot of my twin and I in our double stroller. I couldn't find it and when I mentioned it to my mom she muttered something under her breath about it being "stupid and way too heavy" so I suspect it didn't get out much.

I did, however, locate a pic of us in our matching hats, jumpsuits, and ugly umbrella strollers, which I was psyched to share with you. Alas, the scanners are against me today and neither of them was the least bit interested in helping me out. So, that nostalgic fun will just have to wait a little longer.

No comments: