Friday, January 16, 2009

Britax Car Seat Sale: 2 Weeks Only!

Okay readers, these are my favorite types of posts: the ones where I tell you about awesome deals! So for those of you in need of a car seat: read on!

Britax will be having a car seat sale from February 1 - 15!

Buy a Marathon Convertible Car Seat for $229.99 (Shown in Onyx), a Regent Car Seat for $209.99 or a Roundabout Convertible Car Seat for just $179.99!


Many of Britax's car seat prices will be reduced by $50 for this limited time sale. These sale prices aren't even posted yet--you heard it here first!

The Britax Sale will only last for those 2 weeks, so don't miss out! Shop for Britax car seats on Strollers.com. And feel free to ask me questions about the sale in the comments.

2 comments:

jenifer said...

Wow..! I am just planing for a car seat. Excited for Britax car seat sale. Thanks for the link.

Mother Goose said...

It's my pleasure! Like I said, my favorite posts are when I can give readers the inside scoop on upcoming deals and sales : )