Monday, October 20, 2008

Maxi-Cosi Car Seats: Drive into 2009

We may have a few months to go, but manufacturers are already releasing their updates for 2009! I already let you know about the new colors for the Quinny Buzz, which are now live on Strollers.com.

Now, I thought I'd let you know about the new Maxi-Cosi Mico Car Seats for 2009, which are compatible with the Quinny Buzz, as well as the Quinny Zapp.

The Mico is one of my favorite car seats. It's safe and it's really cute. Let me clue you in on some of its features. It includes a convenient stay-in-car adjustable base and a Cozi-Dozi infant insert to keep baby snuggled up and secure. It installs with a seat belt or LATCH connectors and green color indicators show when the seat is correctly attached to the base so you can be sure it's safe.

This car seat is designed for children 5 – 22 lbs. A five-point harness keeps baby secure in the seat. Shoulder straps, which are adjustable to 4 different heights, make sure baby is comfortable as he or she grows. Plus the Mico Car Seat is made with energy absorbing EPP foam and features deep wings for side-impact protection.

Choose from 5 colors: Phantom Black, Chili Pepper Red, Red Flame Reflection, Citro Rush Green, and Frisbie Blue. I'm still trying to decide what Quinny Buzz and Maxi-Cosi Mico color combination works best for 2009. I love the Citro Rush Green Mico (shown) but I can't decide if I'd pair it with the Quinny Buzz in Strawberry Red or if I should play it safe with neutral Black. What color combination would you choose?

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: